If you use this website, we will assume, and you confirm, that you are 18 years of age or older or that you have the permission of your parent or legal guardian who consents to the Terms in their entirety on your behalf.
- OWNERSHIP/LICENSING OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT
- All the content, which includes, without limitation, all graphics, text, images, photographs, videos, illustrations, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, and materials, which includes, without limitation, graphics, documents, text, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code (“Content”) contained in the website are the exclusive property of REDHILL, its clients or licensors. By using the website you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights to the website or any of its contents.
- All of REDHILL or client trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks”) displayed on the website are exclusive property of REDHILL or its respective clients. You are not permitted to use these Trade Marks in any manner without prior written consent.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- By using the website, you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in the use of the website.
- Access to the website and its contents is granted solely for your personal and non- commercial use and on the condition that you give appropriate acknowledgement where appropriate to us. Unless expressly permitted, you are not allowed to use, copy, modify, display, delete, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, sell, re-sell, adapt, or create derivative works of the website content for any commercial purpose.
- You may not, without our express permission, deep-link to any part of this website, or frame or mirror any content or materials contained in this website on any other server.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
- The website may have links directing access to third party websites. These third party websites are not monitored by us and we shall not be responsible for any materials, information, or content posted on the third party websites. The inclusion of the links to third party websites does not imply any relationship or association between REDHILL and the owner of the third party websites, or any endorsement or sponsorship by REDHILL of the third parties.
- You are solely responsible for your access of the third party websites.
- You agree and undertake to indemnify REDHILL against any action, claim, demand, expense, loss, damage, costs, legal fees asserted against or incurred by REDHILL whatsoever or howsoever arising from or as a result of your use of the website or any breach of these terms.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we shall in no event be liable for any loss, damages,
or expense or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any
kind whatever, arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or inability to access and use the website and content therein;
- your actions or inactions based on the content of the website;
- the use of any third party websites linked to this website; and/or
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we shall in no event be liable for any loss, damages, or expense or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatever, arising from or in connection with:
- The website and its Content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no
representation, warranty or condition:
- that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected;
- the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the content contained in the website;
- the website will meet your requirements;
- the website will be compatible with your computer, electronic device, and related equipment and software;
- the website or use thereof is lawful from the location you access the site.
- We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the website.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice or reason, upgrade, modify, alter, suspend, or terminate, whether in whole or in part, the website and/or any content, materials, or functionality provided therein.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- The website and its Content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representation, warranty or condition:
- NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- If you are a copyright owner who believes your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted or distributed via the website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us via the email and/or mailing address below.
- The receipt of the above-mentioned notice shall never imply the actual knowledge of the unlawfulness of the activities and/or content stated by the notifying party, where this is not obvious or evident, or imply the obligation of REDHILL to remove the content in question. The removal of the content in question does not imply that the content is not authorized by the content owner, its agent or the law.
- You agree that there is no employment, partnership, agency, joint employer or joint venture relationship between you and REDHILL or its clients arising out of or resulting from your use of the website.
- Each of these terms and conditions in these Terms is severable and distinct from one another and if at any time, any one or more of these terms and conditions or any part thereof is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not thereby be affected or impaired in any way and will remain in force.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words importing the singular shall also include the plural and vice versa. Words denoting the masculine gender include the feminine gender and both shall include the neuter gender.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of the website.
- You may not assign these Terms or any of its rights and obligations under these Terms to any party. A person who is not party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of its terms.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- In the event of any dispute, claim, question or disagreement arising out of or relating to the Terms, you agree to make reasonable efforts to resolve the same through mediation in accordance with the mediation rules of the Singapore Mediation Centre.
CONTACT USIf you have any concerns or queries about the material that appears on the website, about your use of the website, or these Terms, please contact in the following ways: Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 1 Neil Road, #02-02, Singapore 088804